Saint Edmond’s Academy is a place to connect. Current Families, Alumni Families, Faculty, Staff, Administration, Donors, Friends and Board Members have made a commitment to our school and to each other. We want to stay connected! Please make sure we have your current contact info and be sure to follow our outstanding Social Media accounts.
We look forward to seeing our larger community each year at annual events like the Memorial Mass, Alumni Bunco and/or a Courtyard Social Event.
· Memorial Mass Wednesday, November 8th at 6:30 PM in the Brother André Chapel. Please join us to pray for the deceased members of our community. At this Mass, we will read aloud the names of your loved ones that have passed on to eternal life. The entire Saint Edmond’s Community is welcome, and all will be invited to light a candle for your loved ones. We ask that you RSVP here. Guests are encouraged to bring photos of their loved ones to be placed near the altar.
· Beers with Bill & Friends
Back again by popular demand! Please join us on Wednesday, November 22nd for our Annual Beers with Bill and Friends the night before Thanksgiving in the Anthony N. Fusco, Sr. Great Hall. Tour the school, visit old classrooms and enjoy fellowship with generations of SEA families, friends and alumni. Drinks and food will be available. Alumni (all ages) and current families are invited. We will also have non-alcoholic beverages available. More info will be provided soon. To support the D’Amato Scholarship, please click here. Questions? Contact Andrew Schieffer ’05, Director of Development & Community Partnerships
· Christmas Concert Wednesday, December 13th 6:00 PM
· Feast of the Immaculate Conception Friday, December 8th 10:00 AM Mass
· Br. Ralph Basketball Tournament Wednesday, 12/27 – Saturday, 12/30
· SEA Night at BBC Tavern & Grill Thursday, March 7th
· Annual Spring Musical Friday, March 22nd – Sunday, March 24th