Saint Edmond’s Academy is a place to connect. Current Families, Alumni Families, Faculty, Staff, Administration, Donors, Friends and Board Members have made a commitment to our school and to each other. We want to stay connected! Please make sure we have your current contact info and be sure to follow our outstanding Social Media accounts.
We look forward to seeing our larger community each year at annual events like the Memorial Mass, Alumni Bunco and/or a Courtyard Social Event.
· Memorial Mass Wednesday, November 9th at 6:30 p.m. We ask that you please RSVP via this link and submit the names of the loved ones to be remembered
· Talent Show Friday, November 18th at 6:30 p.m.
Come cheer on our talented students and alumni as they rock the house with their performances.
· Beers with Bill & Friends Wednesday, November 23rd at 6:00 p.m.
We are excited to announce a special Homecoming event again this year for SEA families and alumni! Would you like to roam the halls of Saint Edmond’s once again? There is no better way to spend the night before Thanksgiving than with a beer or two and a food truck.
· Christmas Concert Wednesday, December 14th
· SEA Night at BBC Tavern & Grill Thursday, March 6th
· Annual Spring Musical Friday, March 31st – Sunday, April 2nd
· Celebrating the D’Amato’s 50+ Years at SEA Saturday, April 29th
· Academy Singers perform the Anthem at Blue Rocks Sunday, April 30th